Nowadays, relationships are random and social media has undoubtedly kept a pivotal role in making it easily accessible to connect with the desired person, just a click away and people are too busy to look at the person they offer their proposals. Relationships are fast and readymade.
But, have we ever thought for once what the reason behind the continuous declination of the time span is?
Why do people change their minds and priorities in no time?
Maybe, in this era of modernisation, emotions have lost its charm and are existing as a word only.
None has time to scrutinise the bond and give enough time to their beloveds. Whenever you tie the knot of your heart with a person and continue it, your heart slips down, seeing the outer charm of another.
As a result, betrayal has been a trend, and people don’t even regret being a trendsetter or hurting others’ feelings.
More than a perforated denial, it has caught the flow of a pre-planned idea and clearly showing the colour of a planned choice.
Eight alarming signs that will prove that your partner is cheating on you
1. When your phone calls or constant messages get missed or, unseen, even their phone calls get engaged over time.
2. When he or she starts giving excuses for their irresponsibility.
3. When he or she gets irritated and outburst in anger just the moment you complain about their inattentiveness.
4. When he or she pays a heedless ear to your problems or difficulties.
5. When he or she spend most of their times outside the home.
6. When you feel that you are not being prioritised in his or her life anymore.
7. When he or she is quickly fed up of your presence.
8. When you constantly have misunderstanding and argument.
Betrayal can hit you from many sides; even it’s not correctly guessed how you’ll be betrayed. Over time, people change and their minds too. Be cautious with the peculiar changes of your beloved and be careful about their smallest needs. It’s natural to be broken or sad by the sudden misbehaviour of your partition, but still, it’s better to prepare your mind if such happens in your life rather than dwelling in stress or making it harder to survive.
By Suchismita Ghoshal
Email address: email@example.com