Revised Terms and Conditions
1. Three authors with the highest percentage scores would be the beneficiaries of the promotion. Of the three authors, the one with the highest percentage score would take centre stage as the writer of the month.
2. The criteria for determining the writer of the month has been divided into two:
(a) At the end of the month, the top 3 most viewed articles would earn a maximum of 30 points.
i.e. The 1st most viewed article = 30 points
The 2nd most viewed article = 25 points
The 3rd most viewed article = 20 points
(b) Each of the top 3 most viewed articles will then be reviewed by five DECENT eNews contributors from 5 different countries. The reviewer’s assessment would amount to a maximum of 70 points.
- An expression of interest to be a reviewer for each month (starting in April) will be sent out. However, to be a reviewer, you must have published an article on DECENT eNews. A reviewer can choose to be known to the public or remain anonymous.
- Reviewers will have the opportunity of ranking the top 3 most viewed articles on a scale of 1 – 7 based on the quality of content, relevance, and coherence.
7 = 70 points
6 = 60 points
5 = 50 points
4 = 40 points
3 = 30 points
2 = 20 points
1 = 10 points
- An average of the five scores from the reviewers will be taken and added to the points acquired by an author based on his/her position in the first criteria (most viewed article).
Reviewers will receive a certificate of appreciation.
3. Follow DECENT eNews on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Thanks for your continued interest in DECENT eNews.